Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print

Kitchen Faucets

Enter Range
Sort by:
5,577 Results
Related Searches
Kitchen faucets not only complete the look of your sink, but they’re one of the most commonly used fixtures in the home. In order to strike a balance between functionality and style, be sure to first determine your needs. A single-handle faucet with a pull-out sprayer is great for saving space and rinsing out the sink; a high-arc spout finished in bronze will increase water range in rustic style. When shopping for the right kitchen faucet, consider:

What type of mount should I choose?

Kitchen sinks and countertops are generally equipped with one to five holes to accommodate faucets in various configurations, including additional side accessories like sprayers or soap dispensers. Different types of units require different amounts of holes: single-handle units require one while double-handle units require three (one for the spout, and two for the handles). Typically, kitchen faucets can be mounted in one of three ways:
Deckplate: These faucets contain the spout and handles in one mounting plate, and can cover up to three holes in your sink.
Non-deckplate: All faucet components mount individually on the sink or countertop with the non-deckplate option, making this option more customizable.
Wall-mount: If you have an apron or undermount sink with no pre-drilled faucet holes, wall-mounted faucets are a great solution.

*Note: If you’re replacing a kitchen sink faucet in an existing sink, you’ll need to choose one that’s compatible with the number and spacing of the existing holes (remember, you can conceal unused holes with sink hole covers if need be). However, if you’re working with a brand new sink, you can customize it to fit your needs.

What type of handle is best?

This is largely dependent on the number of holes you’re working with, which mounting option you’ve chosen and what you prefer aesthetically. A single-handle faucet requires one or two holes and is often offered with a mounting plate to cover additional holes, while a double-handle faucet has separate handles for hot and cold water and require three holes.

Should I go with a sprayer?

Sprayers are great for washing dishes, cooking and cleaning out the sink since they allow you to direct the water wherever you choose. Pull-out sprayers are generally attached to the side of a single-handle faucet, pull-down sprayers are available for single-handle or double-handle faucets and can be pulled down into the sink, and side sprayers mount to the side of the faucet, requiring a separate hole.

Standard spout or high-arc spout?

Faucets should reach as close to the center of your sink as possible. Standard spouts run about 3-5” above the plane of the sink, while high-arc spouts increase work range by running about 8-10” above the plane of the sink.

What should I look for in a finish?

Consider how it complements the overall style of your kitchen, its level of durability, whether it’s scratch-resistant, etc. In addition, try to find a finish that’s backed by a lifetime guarantee against tarnish. All of these things will cut down on potential repair costs in the future.

What additional features are available?

Innovation has led to a plethora of fancy faucet gadgets. Conserve water with an adjustable flow-rate restrictor, operate your sink hands-free with a touch-less faucet or install a sprayer with an attached brush for dishwashing.

Find where to buy Kitchen Faucets and get inspired with our curated ideas for Kitchen Faucets to find the perfect item for every room in your home. With such a wide selection of Kitchen Faucets for sale, from brands like Kingston Brass, Whitehaus Collection, and Kraus USA, Inc., you’re sure to find something that you’ll love. Shop from Kitchen Faucets, like the Luxe Single Handle Pull Down Kitchen & Bar Faucet or the Luxe Single Handle Pull Down Kitchen & Bar Faucet, while discovering new home products and designs. Whether you’re looking to buy Kitchen Faucets online or get inspiration for your home, you’ll find just what you’re looking for on Houzz.